Reasons for starting a blog:
1) I love to write! Always have, always will.
2) I think I have unique things to share - when I get comments on my Instagram pictures (@taylor_beee) requesting recipes (when I usually don't cook from a recipe), it really makes me want to have a place to share.
3) I love reading blogs, and it would be nice to become *one of them*
4) I'm sure it will be a nice distraction from things like work & studying :)
5) I live in a different state than many of my family and friends, so it's a good way too keep them updated (hi mom!)
Reasons against starting a blog:
1) Time! As it is, I juggle
2) Do I really have unique things to share? There are millions of blogs out there, and it's hard to know whether mine will really add anything special to the blogiverse.
3) I take my photos with an iPhone - - So, while I admire blogs with great photography, I just have to accept that I won't be one of them.
4) On the same line as #2, does anyone really want to read what I have to say? I am sure this is a fear that many new bloggers have, and I still don't have an answer. I have no plans to become a super popular blogger, and that's really not important to me. But... it would be nice to be speaking to someone :)